Crisis planning, preparation training, and media training.
On-site or remote consultation, preparation of communication elements.
Debriefing, reputation analysis, continuous support.
We know schools better than any other crisis communication firm.
The Jane Group is one of the only firms in the U.S. which specializes in crisis management for independent schools, including messaging and communications, media training, and reputation management. It is our business. Our only business.
Our firm has served hundreds of independent schools, from pre-k through high school, in the U.S. and abroad. We regularly present at school association conferences, regionally, nationally and internationally, and we have been on retainer to the National Association of Independent Schools since 2001.
We not only understand the significant differences between typical pr and media relations during a crisis, we know how best to talk to all your key constituents: parents, students, staff, alumni and donors. We draft messaging for all stakeholders and are sensitive not only to the content, but to the timing and method of communications, as well as the tone.
And we focus on the long-term goal of successful crisis management. Our goal is to ensure that our school clients emerge from a crisis stronger and more united than before, with their reputation intact and their future bright. We also know that when a school handles a crisis well, people often remember how the crisis was handled rather than the crisis itself.
We approach each situation with the 5Cs of Crisis Communications: Competence, Confidence, Clarity, Collaboration, and Compassion.
The latest This Just In...Cracking the Code
The Jane Group is excited to partner with Clearpath EPM, the leading provider of advice, training and software solutions to enhance the safety, security and emergency preparedness of the school community worldwide. Contact Bruce Mills, EPM's Managing Director to schedule your consultation today! www.clearpathepm.com / firstname.lastname@example.org (858) 663-0646
As a CIS Affiliated Consultant and legal consultant on Crisis Communications and Crisis Management, Jim Hulbert will join the following experts at the Child Protection Workshop in Dubai on November 20-21.
- Jane Larsson, Executive Director of CIS
- Stuart McLay, Associate Director of CIS School Support and Evaluation
- Pauline O'Brien, Director of CIS Career & Recruitment Services
- Jordan Greenbaum, MD, Global Health Initiative Pediatrician/Physician, International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children (ICMEC)
- Tim Gerrish OBE, Founder – International Child Protection Advisors; Formerly: UK Detective/Head of the UK National Criminal Intelligence Service Serious Sex Offender unit; Head of Int'l Partnerships – Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP)
- Susie March, RN, Sex and Relationship Education Consultant
- Dr. Joe Sullivan, Director of Behaviour Analysis & Forensic Psychology – Mentor Forensics
- Dr. Doug Walker, Clinical Psychologist, Master Trainer of Psychological First Aid (PFA), Skills for Psychological Recovery (SPR) and Cognitive Behavior Intervention for Trauma in Schools (CBITS)
- Fatima Belrehif, Executive Director of Dubai Inspections
- Sanjana Bhardwaj, Executive Director for Women & Child Protection at Austability