Virginia Boot Camp Registration
Save the Date – Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Episcopal High School – Alexandria, VA and The Jane Group Crisis Boot Camp
This is not your average boot camp. Say bye-bye to gym shorts and hello to a boot camp that will get your communications skills in tip-top shape this summer. Join us for key learnings, crisis basics, and best practices. Jane Hulbert will also review what every crisis plan should include.
8:30am – 9:00am Continental Breakfast
9:00am – 11:30am Crisis 101 – Hope Is Not a Strategy
- How to prepare in advance; first steps in a crisis; need for speed
- How to assess the situation and notify team
- The crisis team: who is on it and their responsibilities
- The critical role of communications
- Managing the media
11:30am – 12:15pm Lunch
12:15pm – 12:45pm Preparing Your Front Line Ambassadors
- Crisis guidelines to be shared for front office, buildings and grounds staff
12:45pm – 2:00pm Crisis Plan Deep Dive
- Identify key elements for every plan
- Is your plan user-ready?
- Your communication tool box
- Templates to consider
- Messaging – how to land it right
2:00pm – 3:00pm Case Studies
- Divide into groups for case studies base on real events
The cost to attend is $400 per person or a discounted rate of $1000 for a group of 3 from your school or organization. Space is limited and enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis. Fees include all meetings, breakfast, and conference materials.
Register at https://www.thejanegroup.biz
Please fill out and submit registration form below to begin your enrollment process. If you are paying for three participants, please include the two additional attendees names and e-mails in the message box below.